The benefits of membership in the Federal Bar Association of the Western District of Washington include:
- Discounts on CLEs sponsored by the FBA-WDWA.
- Invitations to brown bag lunches (often with local federal judges) and the FBA-WDWA’s Annual Dinner.
- Other opportunities to work, interact and socialize with judges and practitioners in the Western District.
- Opportunities to become involved with the FBA-WDWA’s ongoing efforts to improve the level of federal practice in this District, in direct partnership with the federal bench. For example, the FBA-WDWA has fifteen active committees on which members may serve.
- Opportunities to participate in a range of pro bono activities sponsored by the FBA-WDWA, including the Pro Bono Panel and the Federal Civil Rights Legal Clinic.
- Use of the attorney lounges in the U.S. Courthouse in Seattle and the U.S. District Court in Tacoma (which are open to all attorneys practicing before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington; and contain copiers, workstations for laptops, and telephone lines).
To become a member or renew your membership online, click here. You’ll be redirected to a new website for processing.
To become a member or renew your membership by mail, download a printable PDF file here.
To change or update your contact information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.